Get your game on!
Introducing TAP at MGM Grand Detroit! Enjoy comfort food and pub classics such as the delicious TAP Classic Burger, savory wings and fried mac-n-cheese. TAP’s beverage menu features a year-round curated collection of more than 50 draught and bottled beers, including a selection of Michigan craft beer favorites and popular domestic and imported brews. TAP’s own specialty drink menu also features regional seasonal wines and spirits.
Hours of operation
Mon - Thu, Sun 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri - Sat 7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Group Reservation 313.465.1411
- 50+ draught and bottled beers
- 40+ HD flat-screen televisions
- 292 seats including a private dining room for 100
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Families welcome (must enter through hotel, no minors permitted after 10pm)
12 Days of Milkshake Stout
December 1 - 12
Lovers of Michigan craft beer will be celebrating the holidays this year with another 12 days of Milkshake Stout thanks to Rochester Mills Beer Co., a brewpub in downtown Rochester!
The progressive tap takeover event features 12 specialty and limited edition varieties of Milkshake Stout in addition to the original Milkshake Stout. Each day, a new flavor will be tapped and stay on draft until the keg runs dry.
Currently on TAP
- Dec 1 - Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
- Dec 2 - Turtle Dove
- Dec 3 - Bananas Foster
- Dec 4 - German Chocolate Cake
- Dec 5 - Blueberry Pancake
- Dec 6 - Barrel Aged Milkshake Stout
- Dec 7 - Chocolate Cheesecake
- Dec 8 - Santa's Breath (Mint)
- Dec 9 - Chocolate Orange
The 12 Days of Milkshake Tap List
(not in order of release)
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Milkshake Stout
- Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake Stout
- Imperial Milkshake Stout
- Chocolate Orange Milkshake Stout
- Santa's Breath (Peppermint Milkshake Stout)
- Vanilla Latte Milkshake Stout
- Turtle Dove (Chocolate Caramel Pecan Milkshake Stout)
- Bananas Foster Milkshake Stout
- Blueberry Pancake Milkshake Stout
- Chocolate Cheesecake Milkshake Stout
- German Chocolate Cake Milkshake Stout
- Cinnamon Swirl French Toast Milkshake Stout
Broadcasting live each week with Dan Miller
Join us for special guests, prizes, great food and more!
Every Monday we're broadcasting the Lions Review live on WJR straight from TAP. Join Dan Miller as he recaps the past weeks games with Coach Caldwell over the phone and a special guest live.
All ages welcome in TAP before 10pm.
Ultimate Game Day Giveaway
Hang out during Monday night games and enter to win the grand prize of an autographed jersey! Each week we'll have logoed prizes to win after every quarter and drink specials all game long!
Must be 21+ to enter. Limit one entry per day. Entry form must be complete and placed in the drawing drum located in TAP each week. Entry period begins at approximately 7:00PM during Monday Night Football games and runs approximately through the end of the game. See TAP for additional details.
TAP is located near the Hotel Valet entrance.
Group Reservation Line
To book a future party for groups of ten or more, please call 313.465.1411
Hours of operation
|Mon - Thu, Sun||7:00 AM - 12:00 AM|
|Fri - Sat||7:00 AM - 1:00 AM|
|Daily||7:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Lunch & Dinner
|Sunday - Thursday||11am - 12am *Kitchen closes at 11pm|
|Friday & Saturday||11am - 1am *Kitchen closes at 12am|
*Family entrance is via the hotel lobby. Those under 21 are not permitted through casino entrance and will not be permitted in TAP after 10 pm.
Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina
MGM Grand Detroit
Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina pays tribute to the finest tastes of Italy, in a casual restaurant experience and inviting atmosphere for mixing, mingling, and dining.
Palette Dining Studio
MGM Grand Detroit
Created by our award-winning chefs especially for our all-you-care-to-eat gallery, these inspired creations are a delicious canvas of color, texture and flavor.