For table and bottle service requests, fill out the form below, email email@example.com
, or call 313.465.1650
VIP Bottle Service: FAQ
V Nightclub Bottle Menu
- MGM Grand Detroit's standard requirement for reserving a table is to purchase one bottle per every five guests attending
– 2 bottle minimum on a Saturday night
- Cover is waived at the door with immediate entry into the club, once inside you will enjoy the comfort of your own seating area for the whole evening.
- Bottle prices start at $200 for hard liquor and $150 for champagne. First bottle purchased must be at a minimum of $200.
- The bottles do include mixers...you may request anything such as orange juice, cranberry juice, tonic, soda etc. from your server at no extra cost. We also include all fresh cut fruit garnishes.
- Energy drinks and bottled beverages such as Red Bull are extra at $5 per can or six cans for $20.
- We do not ask for any method of payment in advance for groups of 20 or less, we just ask that you show up no later than 11:00 p.m. on the evening of your reservation.
- Any late arrivals are subject to cancellation.
- There is a standard 20% gratuity/service fee on all bottle service.
- The venues also have a dress code that will be enforced.
– No tee shirts, sneakers, athletic wear, hats, tank tops, shorts, work boots
All fields must be filled in/completed.
Call 313.465.1650 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
MGM Grand Detroit Gift Cards
To purchase online or for more information, click here